Harm Reduction International and the Conference Consortium are pleased to announce that, due to continued re-investment from the previous successful events, the delegate fees for Harm Reduction 2011: Harm Reduction International’s 22nd International Conference have been reduced by between 12% and 14% from the levels for 2010.
Included in the Registration Fee are:
- attendance at all sessions during the 5 days of the conference
- a conference bag containing the relevant documents and materials upon arrival at the event
- access to the exhibition and networking area throughout the event
- morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea from Monday 4th to Thursday 7th April
- an invitation to the conference welcome reception (drinks and snacks) to be held at the venue, on the evening of Sunday 3rd April
- an invitation to Harm Reduction International Awards Ceremony and conference party, to be held in a local venue near to the conference centre, on the evening of Wednesday 6th April, with a complimentary drink and canapés.
Please note that the delegate fee does not include any travel or accommodation costs. To book your hotel please click here.
The list below shows all the categories of delegate fees in US Dollars ($). An explanation of which fee applies is given below the list. Please ensure that you pay the correct fee.
Category - Rate ($)
Full early-bird (up until 1700 GMT, 21st January 2011) 855
Full (up until 1700 GMT, 30th March 2011) 985
Reduced early-bird (up until 1700 GMT, 21st January 2011) 755
Reduced (up until 1700 GMT, 30th March 2011) 825
Late/On-site (after 1700, 30th March 2011) 1,015
For a clearer view of the above delegate fees please click here (PDF, 88 KB)
By way of further explanation of the fee structure:
Full Rate applies to:
• Delegates working and/or resident in ‘High Income’ countries, as defined by the World Bank in its annual ‘Country Classification’, published on 1st July each year. Please click here to check the list.
• Delegates employed by UN Agencies and other international organisations.
Reduced Rate applies to:
• Delegates working and/or living in ‘Low Income’ and ‘Middle Income’ counties that do not appear on the World Bank ‘High Income’ list. Please click here to check the list.
• Full-time and unwaged students (proof of status may be required)
• Unwaged delegates, including those working in a voluntary capacity for drug user and service provider organisations (proof of status may be required).
Late/On-site Rate applies to:
• Delegates who register after 1700 GMT, on Thursday 22nd April 2011.
To qualify for the early-bird rates delegates must be registered and their registration fee paid in full by 1700 GMT, on Friday 21st January 2011. There can be no exceptions to this deadline.
Click here to view the terms and conditions for conference delegates