Here’s my suggested revision to improve the clarity and flow of the text: Sargar Chandigarh – Municipal elections may soon be held in five cities across Punjab, as reported by the Local Bodies Department, which has submitted a report to the Chief Minister. On Friday, Local Government Minister Balkar Singh chaired a meeting and directed the department to complete the ward closure process expeditiously. Here are the details for each city:
1. Patiala: The corporation’s tenure ended on January 22, and wardbandi work is currently underway.
2. Jalandhar: The corporation’s tenure ended on January 25, and wardbandi work is being conducted for the second time.
3. Phagwara: The corporation’s tenure has ended, and the city will have 50 wards.
4. Ludhiana: Corporation elections will be held simultaneously, but ward work has not yet commenced.
5. Amritsar: The corporation’s tenure ended in January, and wardbandi work is underway for 85 wards.