➤ Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Gets Huge Price Cut In India
Samsung is preparing to release its new Samsung Galaxy S24 series at the Galaxy Unpacked event on January 17. Ahead of this highly anticipated launch, the company has significantly reduced the prices for its S23 series in India.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 and Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus have both received a massive price cut in the country. Here’s everything you need to know about their new prices.
➤# Samsung Galaxy S23 And S23+ Gets Rs.10,000 Price Cut In India
The Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23 Plus are now available with a Rs.10,000 discount in India. These price cuts are currently visible on the Samsung online store, Flipkart, and Amazon.
– The Samsung Galaxy S23 now starts at Rs.64,999 for the base variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, and the 8GB+256GB configuration of the phone will retail for Rs.69,999. The phone originally launched last year for Rs.74,999 and Rs.79,999, respectively.
– Similarly, the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus is now selling for Rs.84,999 for the 8GB+256GB model. Moreover, the 8GB+512GB variant of the device is available for Rs.94,999. This is a substantial discount from their original prices of Rs.94,999 and Rs.1,04,999, respectively.
Samsung will launch the S24 series on January 17 at the Galaxy Unpacked event. The company has reduced the price of its older phones ahead of the arrival of the upcoming phones.
➤# Galaxy S23 Series Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S23 series packs a 6.1-inch and 6.6-inch Full-HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2x panels with a 120Hz refresh rate. Both phones have a peak brightness of 1750 nits and Gorilla Glass Victus 2.
– The Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powers both phones paired with up to 8GB RAM. Both devices run on Android 14 with One UI 6 on top and offer up to 512GB of internal storage.
– Both phones have a 50-megapixel primary camera, 10-megapixel telephoto, and 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens for optics. On the front, there is a 12-megapixel shooter for taking selfies.
– The S23 packs a 3,900mAh battery, while the S23+ features a 4,700mAh battery. Both have 45W wired, 15W wireless, and 4.5W reverse wireless charging support.
If you are considering selling your old Samsung mobile phone, Cashify is the perfect option. They offer the best deal for your phone and the convenience of free doorstep pickup.
➤➤ 1. What is the new price of the Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23 Plus in India?
The Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23 Plus have received a Rs.10,000 price cut in India. The Samsung Galaxy S23 now starts at Rs.64,999 for the base variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, and the 8GB+256GB configuration of the phone will retail for Rs.69,999. The Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus is now selling for Rs.84,999 for the 8GB+256GB model, and the 8GB+512GB variant of the device is available for Rs.94,999.
➤➤ 2. When will Samsung launch the S24 series?
Samsung is set to launch the S24 series at the Galaxy Unpacked event on January 17.
➤➤ 3. What are the key specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S23 series?
The Samsung Galaxy S23 series features a 6.1-inch and 6.6-inch Full-HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2x panels with a 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, up to 8GB of RAM, up to 512GB of internal storage, a 50-megapixel primary camera, and 3,900mAh or 4,700mAh battery capacity.
With the price drop on the Samsung Galaxy S23 series, it’s a great opportunity for smartphone enthusiasts to get their hands on high-end devices at a reduced cost. The specifications of the S23 series also make these devices a compelling choice for users looking for powerful and feature-rich smartphones. If you’re in the market for a new phone, now might be the perfect time to consider the Samsung Galaxy S23 series.